Warm Air Heating Guide



All Heating Engineers are not created Equal

A common misconception is that all gas engineers are able to work on all gas appliances just because they are registered with Gas Safe. This is not true, especially where warm air is concerned.

To work on warm air all engineers must have the appropriate certification that is know as DAH1.

So, if the gas engineer who currently services your warm air unit shows you his Gas Safe card, make sure that he/she has the DAH1 qualification on the back of it. Without it, he/she is working on your unit illegally (and they may not understand the installation regulations that apply!)

Of course all Status engineers have the relevant qualification and are ready to repair / service your unit.

Book a free on site survey for replacement

Enter your details below to arrange your free on site survey replacement: