The Johnson & Starley Warmcair is the new gold standard in effiicient, safe and economical warm air heating. The warmcair has been designed so that it can replace any existing warm air unit, with most installations being possible in less than a day.
The New Range of Condensing Warm Air Central Heating use the latest technologies available resulting in reduced running costs, noise and emissions.
The sophisticated controls enable the precise amount of heat output to match the demand and being a condensing appliance it uses less energy to produce the required heat output as it uses more of the energy input when compared to a similar sized non-condensing heater. The unit is so efficient that Johnson & Starley are quoting savings in gas consumption up to 28%. The Warmcaire units offer low carbon emissions and low operating noise levels. If you want the most modern and most technologically advanced warm air unit ever, then this is for you!
- Room sealed, fanned flue and condensing appliance means higher efficiency and easier flueing / installation
- Intelligent electronic controls
- Up to 98% Thermal Efficiency
- Low Nox Levels
- Long life stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low operational noise levels
- Electronic Air Cleaner Option
Did you Know?
If you choose to have the Cleanflow electronic filter installed on any of the Johnson & Starley range it will filter 95% of all airborne pollutants including pollen, dust and cigarette smoke! Lets see a combi boiler that will do that then......
If you are looking to find out more about a replacement warm air heating unit, our team is waiting to advise you further. Please contact us
Services We Can Provide for Warmcair Owners
- We offer our Gold Service Cover package. For a small monthly fee, you will receive an annual service, all labour and parts for breakdowns (subject to Terms and Conditions)
- Warmcair units are very new to the market. All of our engineers have been trained by Johnson & Starley to ensure their expertise
- We can supply replacement registers and grilles for your home. Let us know the size you need and the colour and we can give you a quote!
- We can carry out ad hoc repairs to your system. Our charges are fully transparent and we will always let you know how much things will cost before we do them
- We can offer you FREE expert replacement advice that many others can\'t or won\'t. Remember we love warm air!!
- We stock the majority of spare parts at our Head Office and have daily deliveries from Johnson & Starley. We can repair your system as quick as a flash.
Book a free on site survey for replacement
Enter your details below to arrange your free on site survey replacement:
Did you know that it is possible to keep your warm air system and benefit from the instant hot water of a Combination boiler?
Posted 20th November 2018
Any Gas Safe registered installer who can work on gas boilers is qualified to work on warm air right?.....WRONG!!
Posted 20th November 2018
You can cover your warm air unit for all labour, materials and an annual service from just £17 per month with Status Heating's Gold Cover
Posted 1st August 2018
Hispec and Economaire models are no longer available to purchase
Posted 1st July 2018