Upgrades & Replacements
If your warm air unit has reached the end of its life then we can offer you all of the advice and expertise that you require. We have a combined experience of over 120 years in warm air heating through our management staff. No matter the age, position or size of your existing unit, we can replace it. Before someone tells you to rip it out and install radiators, give us a call and let us give you some proper advice. At least then you can make an informed decision!
Why use Status Heating to Replace your Warm Air Unit
We have been installing and replacing warm air units for over over 45 years. In fact our Chairman has been involved with warm air for over 50 years! We understand that most people who have a warm air unit installed in their home don\'t know where to go for repairs, servicing or replacement and that most gas engineers will tell them that warm air is old and obsolete and to replace it with a combi and radiators. This is just ignorance on their part as they don\'t understand what they are looking at! If you need any advice just give us a call, we would be glad to help
- We are one of the most (if not the most) experienced warm air installers in the UK
- We understand all makes and models of warm air units. We know that their are still units over 50 years old installed around the country
- We offer free surveys and quotations for replacement units
- Our installers are all directly employed and are highly skilled to ensure that your replacement is hassle free
- We offer all warm air replacement customers our Gold Select Payment Plan to pay for their installation. 12 months to pay with no interest, no finance companies and no credit checking (subject to terms and conditions)
- Recommend a Friend scheme - If you recommend us to one of your friends or neighbours, who also have a warm air unit replaced by Status Heating, we will give you a £25 Marks and Spencer voucher. Not a bad deal if all of your neighbours have warm air!
- We believe that our after sales service is the best is in the UK. You will be supported by our large service department in the unlikely event that your new unit should breakdown during the warranty period. All of our 50 service technicians are warm air trained.
- Once your warranty period has expired we can offer you our Gold Service Cover. All parts, labour and an annual service are included for a small monthly fee (subject to terms and conditions)
Did you Know?
Most Central Heating companies, including a very large one with the initials BG, will automatically try and talk you into changing your warm air unit for a boiler and radiators. Have a look at their website and see if you can find any reference to warm air, you may be surprised!
Remember \"We Love Warm Air\"
If you are looking to find out more about a replacement warm air heating unit, our team can advise you further. Please contact us
Book a free on site survey for replacement
Enter your details below to arrange your free on site survey replacement:
Did you know that it is possible to keep your warm air system and benefit from the instant hot water of a Combination boiler?
Posted 20th November 2018
Any Gas Safe registered installer who can work on gas boilers is qualified to work on warm air right?.....WRONG!!
Posted 20th November 2018
You can cover your warm air unit for all labour, materials and an annual service from just £17 per month with Status Heating's Gold Cover
Posted 1st August 2018
Hispec and Economaire models are no longer available to purchase
Posted 1st July 2018