Servicing and Maintenance
It is very important that your warm air unit is serviced every 12 months, both for safety and for the efficiency of your unit. We can carry out your service on annual basis for a fixed fee. We can even send you a reminder each year to ensure that your service is not missed.
Our Offering to you
At Status we take great pride in the customer service that we provide to our customers throughout the UK. Servicing and preventative maintenance plays a big part in ensuring that your warm air unit works to the best of its ability. This is our commitment to YOU
- We will carry out an annual service on your warm air unit at a time convenient to you
- Transparent charges - We will tell you how much the service will cost including VAT before we arrive.
- We can service other gas appliances in your property at the same time as the warm air unit for a reduced rate.
- Recommend a Friend scheme - If you recommend us to one of your friends or neighbours, who also have a warm air unit serviced by Status Heating, we will give you a £10 Marks and Spencer voucher. Not a bad deal if all of your neighbours have warm air!
- Our expertly trained technicians will carry out a full inspection of your installation as part of the service
- We will advise you on any safety issues regarding ventilation, return air and flueing
- We will send you a reminder every 12 months to ensure that your service is not missed
- Gold Service Cover available on Warm Air Units - all labour and materials and an annual service included for a small monthly fee (subject to terms and conditions)
- Special replacement rates for existing service customers when the time arises
Did You Know?
We cannot emphasise enough the importance of having your warm air unit serviced every year. Remember that when your warm air unit is running at full demand the air in the house will pass through the heater 6 times an hour! This includes all of the dust, pet hair and all other nasty things that can cause your fan and gas burner to get dirty and clogged up. An annual service will ensure that your unit is free from all of this debris.
If you are looking to find out more about servicing your warm air heating unit, our team can advise you further. Please contact us
Did you know that it is possible to keep your warm air system and benefit from the instant hot water of a Combination boiler?
Posted 20th November 2018
Any Gas Safe registered installer who can work on gas boilers is qualified to work on warm air right?.....WRONG!!
Posted 20th November 2018
You can cover your warm air unit for all labour, materials and an annual service from just £17 per month with Status Heating's Gold Cover
Posted 1st August 2018
Hispec and Economaire models are no longer available to purchase
Posted 1st July 2018